This story shows you how to download and install the complete adaptation of Ik Multimedia Modo Bass v2.0.2 for free on Computer. Follow the escort access link and recommendations here for guidance on installing Ik Multimedia Modo Bass v2.0.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- regarding the programming
- Ik Multimedia Modo Bass v2.0.2 System Requirements
- Mac ®( 64 – bits )
- Windows ®( 64 – bits )
How to Download and install Van Multimedia Modo Basso v2.0.2Required files
Regarding the software
MODO BASS 2 is the expanded edition of IK’s industry-first physically modeled bass virtual instrument, adding 8 new basses, including new fretless and upright options, a new patterns section with tons of new grooves, advanced performance controls and more ways to enter the MODO BASS world.
The entire bass watching procedure is still modeled by Modo Bass, the first and only technologies of its kind. Unlike traditional sample – based virtual instruments, Modo Bass uses & nbsp, modal synthesis technology & nbsp, to breathe life into your bass tracks.
Modo Bass simulates how each string reacts to the” player’s” action on specific string surface areas as well as how the series interacts with the fretboard, bass device physique, and pickups. Again using Ik’s analogue modelling skills, the amp and effects of an electric bass equipment is added to the audio chain.
All of this gives Modo Bass the ability to produce tone in real time providing you the had – changing, hyper – believable bass sound you need. And since it doesn’t implement samples, you’ll had more painful – generate building for your music.
The primary aspects of Ik Multimedia Modo Bass are:
- The second physiologically modeled electric bass virtual violin
- Groundbreaking real – day chordal synthesis concept — no samples used to create sound
- Imitate virtually every electric, fretless and acoustic guitar melody imaginable
- 20 memorable guitar types with 2 fretless that span the background of recorded electrical guitar
- Utilize Modo’s fresh controls to transform any typical electric guitar into a fretless bass.
- 2 double – guitar versions with a dedicated place and microphones for creating the perfect good
- Models the actual act of playing an electric guitar – gambler, instrument, Fx & amp, amp
- Ultra – small brain imprint
- Choose playing design— ultra – natural pluck and different techniques for pick and slap representations
- Freely transfer the playing hands for practical performance
- Change the train pressure, finger placement, thickness, amp, and technique.
- Change the wire variety, dimension, tuning, measure, construction, action, and age.
- 32 diligently recreated, interchangeable classic baritone pickups with quantity
- Choose active or passive electrical with descriptive Eq
- Bridge transducer pick with a portmanteau
- 7 guitar trample box effects configurable in 4 – casino chain
- 2 classic baritone amp – Solid State and Tube derived from Amplitube
- Fx and watts worldwide bypass for routing
- Totally redesigned Patterns area with straightforward controls and different grooves
- Optimized resizable interface
- Works as a 64 – bit plug – in or standalone instrument for Mac / Pc
- Comprehensive Midi control with Midi learn, keyswitches
Ik Multimedia Modo Bass v2.0.2 System Requirements
Mac ®( 64 – bits )
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or Apple M1, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.13 or later.Runs natively on Apple’s M1 processors.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows ®( 64 – bits )
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 10 or later. Requires an ASIO-compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
How to Download and install I Multimedia Modo Bass v2.0.2
- Click on the download switch( s ) below and finish downloading the required files. This may have from a few minutes to a few hour, depending on your access frequency.
- Remove the paperwork you downloaded. If you don’t know how to collect, observe this document. The word to collect will always be: Qwerty!
- Go Setup. file and install the software}