This story demonstrates how to free-upload and implement Portscan 1. 9 on a Computer. Observe the immediate access hyperlink and guidance below for support on installing Portscan v1.91 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the programs
- System Requirements for Portscan v1.91
- How to Download and install Portscan v1.91
- Required documents
About the software
Portscan is & nbsp, a port scanner that scans the network for open ports. & nbsp, To do this, the port scanner sends Tcp packets to ports on the target computer and waits to see whether they accept a connection and are therefore open. & nbsp, On the other hand, closed ports send back an Rst packet and if there is no response, this indicates a packet filter. Additionally, an Ftp and Udp check is available to locate additional available ports.
In addition to information about available slots of services such as Http, Smb, Ftp, iscsi, Smtp, Snmp, Mysql and Mongodb, the program and router inspect determines hostnames and Mac addresses.
The primary characteristics of Portscan are:
- Locate open ports
- Seek products and operations
- Freeware for Windows
System Requirements for Portscan v1.91
- Operating System: & nbsp, Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
How to Download and install Portscan v1.91
- Finish downloading the necessary files by clicking the download button( s ) below. Depending on your get swiftness, this process could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
- Collect the downloaded folders. See this article if you have no idea how to collect. The passcode to harvest will always be: Qwerty!
- Function Setup. files and install the software}